LevittQuinn provides affordable legal help to families who are unable to get assistance from traditional legal services providers or to afford private attorney services. Legal fees, if any, are charged on a sliding scale based upon income, number of dependents in the household, expenses, and other factors. Some applicants will qualify for no-cost legal help. The Center charges $45 for an initial intake and consultation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Begin the intake process by completing and sending us an application for services. Download the form here (Intake Form Eng Fillable PDF | Intake Form Span Fillable PDF). Complete and save the application, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (213) 482-4225. A staff member will follow up within 48 business hours.
We will not answer questions about your case or give legal advice via email.
IF APPROVED, WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- $45 consultation fee. We do not accept personal checks.
- Photo identification.
- Proof of income such as two recent pay stubs or tax returns.
- Proof of expenses (what you spend each month) and assets (what you own).
- Copies of ALL court papers, court orders, legal documents and any other papers or written material related to the case you want to talk about with us.
- For divorce cases, your marriage certificate. If your case involves minor children, their birth certificates.
OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO COVID-19.
Those needing to come to the office to drop off documents can place them in the mail slot to the right of the front door or, for larger packages, place them in the red drop box to the left of the front door.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to Noon, and 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Address is 1557 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90026. The office is located between Belmont and Glendale avenues, one mile west of the Los Angeles Superior Court Central Courthouse at 111 Hill Street in Los Angeles.
For more information you may call us at (213) 482-1800.