Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center offers a mix of free and low-cost legal services, depending on income and assets, and dependents in the home. Some applicants will qualify for free legal help. Fees, if any, are on a sliding scale based upon income, number of dependents in the household, expenses, and other factors. The Center charges $45 for an initial consultation. We ask clients to pay for legal services in advance.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR CONSULTATION
These are the items and information that we need from you on your first visit:
- $45 consultation fee. We do not accept personal checks.
- Photo identification.
- Proof of income such as two recent pay stubs or tax returns.
- Proof of expenses (what you spend each month) and assets (what you own).
- Copies of ALL court papers, court orders, legal documents, and any other papers or written material related to your case.
- For divorce cases, bring your marriage certificate. If your case involves minor children, bring their birth certificates.
- A completed application for services (English Form | Forma Español) To streamline the intake process, you may complete the application in advance and email it to email@example.com. We will not answer questions about your case or give legal advice via email.
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to Noon, and 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Our address is 1557 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026. The office is located between Belmont and Glendale avenues, one mile west of the Los Angeles Superior Court Central Courthouse at 111 Hill St. in Los Angeles.
- For more information you may call us at (213) 482-1800.