You do not need to be wealthy to leave a legacy. Make your core values known by joining the LevittQuinn Legacy Society and making a planned gift to LevittQuinn. Members of our Legacy Society are generous and forward thinking donors who will support our long-term success and be long remembered.
In addition to supporting our work through your generous cash donations, here are other ways you can contribute to the sustainability of LevittQuinn in the long term. Many of these options are a win-win for the donor and the organization. We encourage you to consult with your financial advisor to discuss the tax implications of these options:
- Bequests – One of the easiest ways to help involves simply naming LevittQuinn as a beneficiary in your will and living trust. A bequest may be for a particular dollar amount or percentage of your estate. Estate tax savings may be significant.
- Life Insurance Policy and Retirement Assets – Often overlooked by donors, naming LevittQuinn as a partial beneficiary of these assets can provide support for the organization.
- Life Income Gifts – Life income gifts allow you to leave a gift in the care of LevittQuinn, while earning income for yourself during your lifetime. The two most popular life income gifts are charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities.
- Complex Gifts If you are a business owner, own real property, or have any other type of complex asset, giving options exist that can both help LevittQuinn and benefit your family financially.
Legacy Society members become a special part of the LevittQuinn donor family. They are also honored with:
- Recognition on our website
- Tributes in publications such as our quarterly newsletters and in our Annual Gala Tribute Journal
- An annual LevittQuinn Legacy Society luncheon
Contact Ana M. Storey to discuss membership in the LevittQuinn Legacy Society, at email@example.com, or by calling (213)482-1800, ext. 301.